Kentucky KM-250 Artist A-Model MandolinProduct #518033 Kentucky 518033 TAM Mandolins https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Immerse yourself in the rich history of this fine instrument!
The radiused fretboard of the KM-250S was developed by Kentucky and mandolin virtuoso David Grisman to ease the wrist strain he was suffering from. Now, this feature that greatly enhances the instrument's playability is available at a lower price point. With its long-scale neck and an internal air chamber that nearly re-creates the F-5, the KM-250S has both the warm tone required for solo performance as well as the cutting power necessary for string band work. A-5 style body with solid spruce top and solid maple back and sides. Long-scale maple neck with truss rod and 15th fret joint just like the vintage original. Nickel-plated hardware. Adjustable, compensated, rosewood bridge. Mother-of-pearl peghead inlay.
- Solid, hand carved and graduated spruce top
- Solid, hand carved and graduated flamed maple back and sides
- Solid one-piece maple neck adjustable truss rod
- Nitrocellulose lacquer finish available in sunburst or burgundy
- Rosewood headstock overlay with Mother of Pearl Inlays
- High quality, nickel-plated Gotoh tuners
- Radiused Rosewood fingerboard, adjustable bridge, and bone nut
Become part of the Kentucky mandolin tradition and order a KM-250S today!