Kala Satin Mahogany Concert Ukulele
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
All-mahogany body and neck for sweet highs and mellow lows.
The Kala Satin Mahogany Concert Ukulele offers a full-bodied tone with plenty of "sweet highs" and "mellow lows" that combine for a full rich sound. Traditional white binding on the top and the back accent the satin finish, while chrome die-cast tuners assure your instrument will stay in tune.
- Mahogany body
- Traditional white binding
- Fret positions on neck and top of fingerboard
- 18 silver nickel frets
- Rosewwod fingerboard and bridge
- Mahogany neck satin finish
- Chrome die-cast sealed geared tuners
- 14-7/8" concert scale
- 24-3/8" overall body length
- 11" body length
- 6" upper bout
- 8-1/2" lower bout
- 5" waist
- 2-3/4" body depth
- Case sold separately
Take it up a notch with a model that's easy to tune. Order today.