Hand-selected tonewoods from Hawaii and deluxe appointments.
The Kala Koa Tenor Cutaway Gloss Ukulele is made with hand-selected, Hawaiian Koa harvested on the Big Island of Hawaii. It sounds incredible and allows you to carry a little piece of Hawaii wherever you go.
- Body size: Tenor
- Top: Hawaiian koa
- Back and sides: Hawiian koa
- Trim: Maple with white and black accents
- Headstock: Slotted with laser-etched mother of-pearl inlay
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fingerboard material: rosewood
- Fingermarkers: White dots
- Side markers: Black dots
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Tuners: Gold Grover open gear
- Nut: Graph Tech NuBone
- Saddle: Graph Tech NuBone
- Strings: Premium D'Addario Titanium
- Finish: Gloss
- Case sold separately
Enjoy the inviting feel and tone of Hawiian koa. Order today.