Kala KA-PWT Pacific Walnut Tenor Acoustic Ukulele
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Affordable and fun tenor uke.
Kala's Pacific Walnut ukes feature rich, dark brown grain patterns against a light brown body. Their sound is crisp with a focused, clear tone. They represent a high-end look and sound at a very affordable price. The KA-PWT features a Pacific walnut body with a mahogany neck and rosewood fingerboard and bridge all with a satin finish. Other appointments include Grover open geared tuners, silver-nickel frets and black heal cap binding on the top, sides and back.
- Pacific walnut body
- Mahogany neck
- Roswood fingerboard and bridge
- Satin finish
- Black heel cap and binding on top, sides and back
- 19 silver-nickel frets
- Fret position markers at 5th, 7th, 10th and 13 frets on neck and top of fingerboard
- Grover open geared tuners
- Premium Aquila Nygut strings
- 17" tenor scale
- 26-1/2" overall length
- 12" body length
- 6-1/4" upper bout
- 8-9/16" lower bout
- 5-1/8" waist
- 3-3/16" body depth
Add this uke to your musical instrument collection. Order today!