Kala KA-EBY-S Ebony Soprano Ukulele
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
The beauty and warmth of striped ebony in a budget-friendly package.
Part of Kala's Ebony Series, the KA-EBY-S is a gorgeous soprano ukulele constructed of striped ebony with maple trim which give it an intriguing aesthetic to match it's sweet tone. Other appointments include open geared tuners with black buttons, rosewood fingerboard, mahogany neck, and Graph Tech NuBone nut and saddle. Case sold separately.
- Body type:Soprano
- Top wood:Striped ebony
- Back & sides:Striped ebony
- Bracing pattern:Info not available
- Body finish:Satin
- Orientation:Right handed
- Neck shape:Info not available
- Nut width: Info not available
- Neck wood:Mahogany
- Scale length: Info not available
- Number of frets: 12 silver nickel
- Neck finish:Satin
- Brand:Not applicable
- Configuration:Not applicable
- Preamp EQ:Not applicable
- Feedback filter:Not applicable
- Tuner:Not applicable
- Headstock overlay:Rosewood
- Tuning machines:Open gearedwith Black Buttons
- Saddle & nut:Compensated
- Number of strings:4-string
- Special features:Tonewoods
- Case:Sold separately
Order this special Kala Soprano today!