Kala KA-EBY-C Ebony Concert Ukulele
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Striking tonewood makes this affordable uke a looker as well.
Part of Kala's Ebony Series, the Kala KA-EBY-C features an all-striped ebony Concert-sized body paired with a mahogany neck and rosewood fingerboard for a lightweight uke that's heavy on great aesthetics. Other appointments include maple trim, a rosewood bridge, open geared tuners with black buttons, silver nickel frets, a rosewood bridge, and a subtle satin finish that lets you fully enjoy the striped ebony's natural woodgrain. Case sold separately.
- Body type:Concert
- Top wood: Striped ebony
- Back & sides:Striped ebony
- Bracing pattern:Info not available
- Body finish:Satin
- Orientation:Right handed
- Neck shape:Not specified
- Nut width:Info not available
- Neck wood:Mahoganyinfo not available
- Scale length:25.5"
- Number of frets:18
- Neck finish:Satin
- Brand:Not applicable
- Configuration:Not applicable
- Preamp EQ:Not applicable
- Feedback filter:Not applicable
- Tuner:Not applicable
- Headstock overlay:Info not available
- Tuning machines:Open gearedClassical
- Saddle & nut:Graph Tech NuBone
- Number of strings:4-string
- Special features:Tonewoods
- Case:Sold separately
Grab this Kala beauty with a quick click or call today!