Kala Banjo Concert Ukulele
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Distinctive tone and ability to project sound in solo and ensemble settings.
The Kala Banjo Ukulele is recognized for its distinctive tone and ability to project sound in solo and ensemble settings.
The banjo ukulele was originally designed by Alvin Keech in 1917 and was popularized by musicians such as George Formby and Roy Smeck. George Harrison favored the instrument in later years and recorded his song "Any Road" on banjo uke.
- Remo Weather King banjo head
- 8" hoop diameter
- Classic stain black finish
- Open back design
- Concert scale length (14-3/4")
- Antique brass hardware throughout
- Warm, vintage tone
- Maple bridge with ebony cap
- Deluxe geared tuners with black buttons
- Beautiful binding on the neck
- Case sold separately
Enjoy the vintage vibe and warm sound of this concert banjo uke. Order today.