Sweet-sounding banjo with stylish flair sure to impress.
It's been three decades since Ibanez was in the banjo business, but the'yre back with a bang (or is it a twang?) with the B200. Old-timers may recall Ibanez was quite enamored with banjo-building, having even collaborated on an artist signature model with the late great Earl Scruggs.
Now, with the Ibanez B200 you get a sweet 5-string closed-back banjo at a price that wont break the bank. It features a basswood rim with 24-lug configuration, a rolled brass tone ring and mahogany resonator. The mahogany neck has a rosewood fingerboard with mother-of-pearl inlay. Chrome banjo tuners lend a vintage note while keeping things in tune.
- Type of banjo: 5-string banjo
- Coodinator rod: Double
- Rim: Basswood block rim
- Resonator: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Resonator binding: ABS-Multi
- Inlay: Acrylic pearl block inlay
- Tuning machine: Friction banjo tuner
- Number of frets: 22
- Armrest: Chrome with etching
- Bridge material: Rosewood and maple
- Tailpeice: Chrome clamshell tailpeice
- Finish - Rim: Gloss
- Finish - Resonator: Gloss
- Finish - Neck back: Gloss
Ibanez is back in the banjo game and that's your gain. Order this beauty today!
B200 5-String Banjo Specifications:
- Neck Dimensions
Width at Nut: 32mm
Width at joint: 46mm
Thickness at 1st: 21mm
Neck thickness at 7th: 22mm
Max Depth: 4-5/16"