A fun acoustic-electric uke at a great price.
The sweet-toned, nylon-stringed ukulele originated in the 19th century in Hawaii. It gained great popularity in the U.S. during the early in 20th century and from there spread internationally.
The AEW13E from Ibanez is a highly affordable all-bacote concert uke with a cutaway and C-shape neck. It also provides you with an Ibanez undersaddle pickup paired with a UK-300T preamp which also has an onboard tuner.
- Body type: EW Concert Ukulele
- Cutaway: Yes
- Top wood: Bacote
- Back & sides: Bacote
- Bracing pattern: X
- Body finish: Open Pore Natural
- Neck shape: C
- Nut width: 18mm
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 382mm (15)
- Number of frets: 19
- Neck finish: Open Pore Natural
- Pickup/preamp: Ibanez Under Saddle Pickup, UK-300T Preamp with Onboard Tuner
- Headstock overlay: Mahogany
- Tuning machines: Chrome Open Gear Grover
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Plastic
- Number of strings: 4
- Special features: Aquila NYBLACK Strings
- Case: Case sold separately
- Accessories: N/A
- Country of origin: China
Add this sweet little Ibanez to your collection.