- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Aerosmith front man's preferred harp.
Steven Tyler, frontman and singer of the world-famous rock band Aerosmith, worked closely with Hohner to design a harp that incorporated his ideas and corresponded to his requirements.
The Steven Tyler Signature Harp comes in an eye-catching high quality casket designed in cooperation with the man himself to reflect his inimitable character.
A 'must have' for every Aerosmith fan!
- Doussié African hardwood comb
- Black laquered stainless steel covers, laser printed
- 20 MS reeds
- 1.05 mm brass reed plates, nickel plated
- Robust plastic box with silver embossing
Get your kisser around this bad Larry and let it rip.
Steven Tyler Harmonica Specifications:
- Type: diatonic
- Key: A
- tuning: Richter
- Number of holes: 10
- Reeds: 20 brass
- Cover surface: stainless steel
- Reed plates: 1,05 mm brass
- Reed plate surface: brass
- Mouthpiece surface: doussie
- Comb: doussie, brown
- Length: 10,5 cm