Hohner Flex Rack Harmonica Neck HolderSku #H82728000000000 Hohner H82728 TBH Harmonicas https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
The only product of its kind that can be adjusted quickly and easily for the performing harp player.
Playing hands-free harmonica in conjunction with other instruments such as guitar or keyboards has never been so easy! The FlexRack is the only product of its kind that can be adjusted so quickly and easily to really suit the individual requirements of the player.
- Only rack that can be adjusted at 3 separate points (position, angle and height) without any additional tools
- Each adjustment is easy to execute, sturdy construction ensures stability and reliability during performance
- Easy exchange of harps without altering rack settings
- Adjustable spring loaded clamp with rubberized contact surfaces to avoid scratching harp
- Fits all types of harmonica model up to a width of 16,5 cm (6,5 inch)
- Ergonomically formed non-slip rubberized neckbow ensures unparalleled comfort
If you play harp while you play another instrument, this is the ticket. Order today.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Excellent Craftsmanship
- Wears Easily
Comments about Hohner Flex Rack Harmonica Neck Holder:
Most mechanically detailed rack/brace I have used. This is my second one now, the first literally fell apart on stage ! the two long screws with the springs came apart ( Right side first)and the the round dial adjustment knobs got loose and came apart.I do a lot of travelling, which includes flying maybe this contributed to them coming loose to the point they fall-off. Would it be possible to make them more fast / permanent/ more secure ? Perhaps some type of travelling bag/case to protect it from the small screw parts rattling/vibrating loose through use and travel. Thanks.