Hohner Blues Band Harmonica Value Pack
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Three key harp pack perfect for beginners.
The Hohner Blues Band harmonica is a quality beginner's instrument that remains inexpensive. With 3 harmonicas tuned in the key of C, G, and A, the Blues Band Value Pack sounds great for any style of music. Hohner recommends the Blues Band harmonica for children and for beginners of any age.
Hohner is a family company founded in 1857 in Trossingen, Germany by Matthias Hohner. Hand-made quality and close attention to detail has set Hohner apart from the beginning. A top leading brand in harmonicas, Hohner harps are distributed worldwide. Hohner harmonicas are played on the street by buskers, in intimate nightclubs, on festival stages, and even in Carnegie Hall. Despite a diverse harmonica line used in music from country to classical genres, the most famous Hohner harmonicas are their simple, 10-hole diatonics used frequently by blues, rock, country, and folk musicians.
- Keys C, G, and A
- Hohner harmonicas feature:
- Improved reed profiles to increase reed life by over 200%
- Precision die punches to ensure reed plates with unparalleled air tightness
- Improved tuning accuracy (through investment in innovative new tools)
- Extremely stable stainless steel covers that won't tarnish and are easy to clean
- Dynamic range and highest volume of most any commercially made harmonica
- Super-fast response at all volume levels
- Easily adjustability for overblows
- A unique Hohner sound that is a tone benchmark for blues, folk, and rock
Order today and receive an ideal harmonica 3-pack for starters or children.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Play
- Rich Sound
- Warm Tone
- Small Venues
Comments about Hohner Blues Band Harmonica Value Pack:
Got these to fill in some parts of songs. Reasonably high quality, but some notes seem to "leak" into the adjacent note. Perhaps it's my technique. Good for beginners (like me) but going to purchase a better set when I have a little more experience.