Get the harps virtuoso Howard Levy prefers.
The Hohner 542/20 Golden Melody Harmonica Pack with Case and Belt includes all natural keys ( listed lowest to highest): G, A, B, C, D, E, and F. Harmonicas come in a protective ABS case and the pack includes a belt. The Golden Melody is an especially airtight instrument with a strong, full-bodied sound. The curved ends provide extra holding comfort, and it's ideal for overblowing. Curved cover plates extend the overall length of the harmonica, providing increased resonant capacity. Reeds are set close to the open-framed mouthpiece and respond to the most subtle of commands, making the Golden Melody perfect for overblowing as well as bending.
The case is constructed of high-impact ABS plastic with a solid aluminum valance, creating maximum protection for harmonicas, while still being lightweight. Holds up to 12 diatonics and one chromatic. 12-3/8" x 10-1/2" x 2-3/4".
The belt provides quick, easy access to your Hohner harps ands helps organize keys during performance. Made of strong vinyl with 6 stretch pockets, a cushioned back, and a side quick-release buckle. Fits waists from 29" to 48".
- Includes all natural keys: G, A, B, C, D, E, and F. Includes protective ABS case and belt
- Especially airtight for strong, full-bodied sound
- Curved ends for holding comfort
- Ideal for overblowing and bending
- Curved cover plates provide increased resonance
- High-impact ABS plastic case with solid aluminum valance
- Belt provides quick, easy access to harps during performance
- Made of strong vinyl with 6 stretch pockets
- Cushioned back
- Quick-release buckle
A complete outfit with a set of especially sweet-sounding harps! Order today.