Open Box (Mint) Gretsch Guitars Root Series G9202 Honey Dipper Special Round-Neck Resonator
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
A limited-edition, retro-styled model with Gretsch “Ampli-Sonic” diaphragm.
Add some color to your sound with the limited-release G9202 Honey Dipper Special. This round-neck resonator guitar has all the same features as the wildly popular G9201 Honey Dipper, with the additions of aged white fingerboard binding, screened headstock graphic and a weathered “Bell Bronze" finish.
The vital feature of all Gretsch resonator guitars is the all-new Gretsch “Ampli-Sonic” diaphragm (resonator cone). Hand-spun in Eastern Europe from nearly 99-percent pure aluminum, the Ampli-Sonic diaphragm yields an impressive quality and volume of tone. Case sold separately.
- Series: Gretsch Roots Collection Body Top: Bell Brass
- Back and Sides: Bell Brass
- Body Width Lower Bout: 14.125" (359 mm) Body Width Upper Bout: 9.875" (251 mm)
- Body Depth: 3.5" (89 mm)
- Body Finish: Weathered "Bell Bronze" Body Finish
- Resonator Cone: Gretsch "Ampli-Sonic" Eastern European, 99% Pure Aluminum Sound Holes: F-Holes
- Neck: Mahogany, Medium "V" Shape Neck Finish: Semi-Gloss Honey Maho Stain
- Nut (Material/Width): Bone, 1.75" (44.45 mm) Fingerboard: Rosewood, 15.75" (400mm)
- Frets: 19 (12 to Body), Medium Jumbo Position Inlays: .25" Aged Pearloid
- Scale Length: 25" (635 mm)
- Bridge: Biscuit - Ebony Tipped Maple
- Hardware: Weathered
- Tuning Machines: Grover Sta-Tite with Black Buttons
- Strings: D'Addario EJ16 Phosphor Bronze, Light, (.012-.053 Gauges)
- Incl. Accessories: 4 mm Truss-Rod Adjustment Hex Wrench
- Case/Gig Bag: Optional G2180 Resonator Gig Bag (P/N: 099-6481-000)
- Optional G6296 Round Neck Resonator Case (P/N: 099-6495-000)
- Other Features: Bell Brass Body; Gretsch Ampli-SonicTM Biscuit Resonator Cone and Bridge; Poinsettia Design Cover-Plate; Weathered "Bell Bronze" Body Finish; 1930's Gretsch Headstock with Aged Pearloid Face
Add some color and style to your music. Order today.