Gretsch Guitars G9455 Dixie Special Banjo
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A 5-string that bridges the gap between exotic features and affordability.
The middle child in the popular Gretsch "Dixie" open-back banjo family, the all-new "Dixie Special" five-string boasts features usually reserved for more expensive instruments. Fine features include a rolled brass tone ring and 24 tension brackets, 11" Remo Renaissance head, rock maple neck, rosewood fingerboard with frailing scoop and vintage-style B&D inlays, 26-3/8" scale, vintage-style "No Knot"-type tailpiece, 1-3/16" nut, geared die-cast machine heads, Vega-style armrest, nickel-plated hardware, and a beautiful amber maple matte finish. Case sold separately.
- Body Material: Maple Plywood
- Body Shape: Banjo
- Body Finish: Amber Maple Matte Finish
- Neck Shape: Vintage Soft "U"
- Number of Frets: 18
- Position Inlays: Vintage B&D
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Hard Maple
- Neck Finish: Amber Maple Matte Finish
- Nut Width: 1.875" (47.6 mm)
- Scale Length: 26.4" (671 mm)
- Hardware Finish: Nickel-Plated
- Bridge: Ebony-Tipped Maple
- Tuning Machines: Geared Planetary
- Strings: D'Addario J61, Nickel, (.010-.023 Gauges)
- Unique Features: Rolled brass tone ring; frailing scoop at 18th fret; 24 brackets; dual coordinator rods; vintage No-Knot style tailpiece; 11" REMO Renaissance head; vintage B&D fingerboard inlays; Vega-style armrest; geared 5th string tuner.
Expand your horizons with this stylish and affordable banjo. Order today.