Gretsch Guitars G9420 Broadkaster Supreme BanjoProduct #H92948 Gretsch Guitars H92948 TAB Banjos https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
A beautiful modern banjo inspired by a classic from Gretsch's early years.
Styled after the innovative Broadkaster Banjo of the early 20th century, the new G9420 Broadkaster "Supreme" exudes pure Gretsch vibe and attitude through and through. Features include a three-ply solid maple rim, flame maple resonator back, three-piece maple/walnut/maple neck, rosewood fingerboard with vintage B&D inlays, 26-3/8" scale, 1-3/16" nut, 24 brackets, one-piece flange, brass tone ring, Remo Renaissance head, die-cast geared machine heads, vintage-style clamshell tailpiece, engraved armrest, nickel-plated hardware, and luxurious shaded maple gloss finish.
- Body material: 3-Ply Solid Maple
- Body shape: Banjo
- Body back: Flame Maple Resonator
- Body finish: Gloss Urethane
- Purfling: Black
- Body binding: Ivory White with Black Purfling
- Neck shape: Vintage Soft "U"
- Number of frets: 22
- Position inlays: Vintage B&D
- Headstock binding: Ivory
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck material: 3-Piece Maple/Walnut/Maple
- Neck finish: Gloss Urethane
- Nut width: 1.1875" (30.1 mm)
- Scale length: 26.4" (671 mm)
- Headstock: 1930s Gretsch 2x2
- Neck binding: Ivory
- Truss rods: Dual-Action Head Adjust
- Trussrod nut: Hex
- Hardware finish: Nickel-Plated
- Tuning machines: Geared Planetary
- Strings: D'Addario J61, Nickel, (.010-.023 Gauges)
Pull out this stylish banjo and you'll lift heads and perk up ears at the same time. Order today.