Gretsch Guitars G9350 Park Avenue F Acoustic-Electric Mandolin
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Uptown styling with a voice to match.
The G9350 Park Avenue acoustic-electric F-style mandolin chimes in with an arched solid spruce top, solid maple sides and arched back, maple neck with vintage-style "V" profile, rosewood fingerboard with B&D snowflake inlays, open-back geared tuning machines, engraved tailpiece, nickel hardware, 13-3/4" scale, Fishman M300 "Nashville" piezo-ceramic pickup, and antique semi-gloss Vintage Sunburst finish.
- Body Material: Solid Spruce Top with Solid Maple Back and Sides
- Body Shape: Mandolin
- Body Back: Solid Maple
- Body Sides: Solid Maple
- Body Top: Arched Solid Spruce
- Body Finish: Antique Semi-Gloss
- F Holes Soundholes: Oval Soundhole
- Body Length: 13.5" (343 mm)
- Body Width Lower Bout: 9.875" (251 mm)
- Neck Shape: Vintage "V"
- Number of Frets: 24 (12 to Body)
- Position Inlays: Vintage B&D Snowflake
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Antique Semi-Gloss
- Nut Width: 1.125" (28.5 mm)
- Scale Length: 13.7" (348 mm)
- Hardware Finish: Nickel-Plated
- Bridge: Ebony
- Tuning Machines: Open-Back Geared
- String Nut: Bone
- Strings: D'Addario J73 Phosphor Bronze, Light, (.010-.038 Gauges)
- Unique Features: Fishman M-300 "Nashville" Mandolin Pickup featuring a piezo-ceramic pickup element embedded in the bridge base; oval soundhole; engraved tailpiece
- Case sold separately
This mandolin looks sharp and sounds great. Order today!