Gretsch Guitars G9126-A.C.E. Guitar Acoustic-Electric Ukulele with Gig Bag
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Lovely mahogany guitar-ukulele with Fishman Kula electronics.
The Gretsch G9126-ACE is the performance version of the popular G9126 Guitar-Ukulele, offering beautifully lilting ukulele tones to guitarists everywhere. With six strings tuned "A" to "A" in standard guitar intervals, the G9126-ACE is perfect for extended-range uke arrangements. Features include a 17" scale and convenient cutaway, Fishman Kula pickup/preamp system, solid quartersawn mahogany top, laminated mahogany back and sides, one-piece mahogany neck, 19-fret rosewood fingerboard with "snowflake" position markers and bone nut, rosewood bridge with bone saddle, Grover Sta-Tite tuners, "open pore" semi-gloss finish and deluxe fitted gig bag.
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Shape: Ukulele
- Body Back: Laminated Mahogany
- Body Sides: Laminated Mahogany
- Body Top: Solid Quartersawn Mahogany
- Body Finish: Open-Pore Semi-Gloss
- Bracing: Fan
- Rosette: Mother-of-Pearl
- Purfling: Black
- F Holes Sound Holes: 2-7/8" Diameter Soundhole
- Body Depth: 3.125" (80 mm)
- Body Length: 12" (304 mm)
- Number of Frets: 19 (14 to body)
- Position Inlays: Mother-of-Pearl Diamond Snowflakes
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: 1-Piece Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Semi-Gloss Honey Mahogany Stain
- Nut Width: 1.875" (47.6 mm)
- Scale Length: 17" (432 mm)
- Special Electronics: Fishman KULA Preamp with Built-in Tuner
- Controls: Built-In Chromatic Tuner with On/Off Switch, Volume, Bass, Mid, Treble
- Hardware Finish: Nickel-Plated
- Bridge: Rosewood with Bone Saddle
- Tuning Machines: Grover Sta-Tite Geared
- String Nut: Bone
- Case Gig Bags: Deluxe Fitted Gig Bag
If you love the sound of a uke with the feel of a guitar, order the G9126-A.C.E. today!