Open Box (Mint) Gretsch Guitars G9120-SK Tenor Koa Ukulele with Gig Bag
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
The warm, beautiful tone of koa, in a solidly built tenor uke.
Gretsch's top-line G9120-SK Tenor Koa Ukulele is handcrafted with all-solid koa top, back and sides for tone that is both delicate and complex. Other features include a one-piece mahogany neck, 19-fret rosewood fingerboard (joins body at 14th fret) and bridge, vintage-style B&D mother-of-pearl position markers, bone nut and saddle, 17" scale length, Grover 9NB geared tuning machines, Aquila Nylagut strings, "open-pore" semi-gloss finish and a deluxe fitted gig bag.
- Body Material: Solid Koa
- Body Shape: Ukulele
- Body Finish: Open-Pore Semi-Gloss
- Number of Frets: 19 (14 to body)
- Position Inlays: Vintage B&D Mother-of-Pearl
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Finish: Semi-Gloss Honey Mahogany Stain
- Nut Width: 1.375" (35 mm)
- Scale Length: 17" (432 mm)
- Hardware Finish: Nickel-Plated
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Tuning Machines: Grover 9NB Sta-Tite Geared
- String Nut: Bone
- Strings: Aquila Nylagut Tenor Wound C
- Unique Features: Solid Koa top, back and sides; bone nut and saddle; vintage B&D mother-of-pearl fingerboard inlays; Grover Sta-Tite geared tuning machines
- Case Gig Bags: Deluxe Fitted Gig Bag
Enjoy the sweeet sounds of the tropics with this great uke. Order today!