Gretsch Guitars G9100-L Soprano Long-Neck Ukulele with Gig Bag
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A soprano body with a concert size neck makes this uke easier to play.
Love soprano uke tone but finding that the shorter scale is cramping your style? The G9100-L Soprano Long-Neck is just what the uke doctor ordered. With a 15" scale and a 16-fret concert-size mahogany neck that joins the body at the 14th fret, the G9100-L gives you all the space you need for higher-register playing. Other features include a mahogany top, back and sides; rosewood fingerboard and bridge; bone nut and saddle; geared tuning machines; Aquila Nylagut strings; "open-pore" semi-gloss finish and fitted gig bag.
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Shape: Ukulele
- Body Finish: Open-Pore Semi-Gloss
- Position Inlays: Aged Pearloid Dots
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Semi-Gloss Vintage Mahogany Stain
- Nut Width: 1.375" (35 mm)
- Scale Length: 15" (381 mm)
- Hardware Finish: Nickel-Plated
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Tuning Machines: Open-Back Geared
- Strings: Aquila Nylagut Soprano
- Unique Features: Soprano body with 15" scale Concert neck; bone nut and saddle.
- Case Gig Bags: Standard Fitted Gig Bag
Feel the difference a longer scale can make. Order today.