A great-sounding banjo for the guitarist.
Due to the enormous popularity of the original GT-500 (our SKU #H65736), the GT-750 Banjitar was designed for optimal volume and tone. After numerous tone ring experimentations, a unique 20-hole bell brass tone ring was chosen for its bell-like sound characteristics and chime-like sustain. The brass tone ring provides more acoustic volume and a more focused tone. Upgraded from the GT-500, the GT-750 features the bell brass flat top tone ring, curly maple resonator, and bound fingerboard and resonator. This model also features the Sliding Magnetic Pickup (SMP) with volume control which provides a great banjo-like tone through an amplifier. Final assembly and complete setup performed at the Gold Tone Factory in Florida.
Only a few years ago, a 6-string banjo would have been considered a 'cheater' banjo for guitarists, but today it is well accepted as its own instrument and you will hear the 6-string banjo in many genres of popular music. The GT-750 will certainly be a welcoming addition to any guitarists' arsenal.
- Neck: Hard Rock Canadian Maple with 2-Way Adjustable Truss Rod
- Resonator: Curly Maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood; Radiused
- Bridge: Maple w/ Ebony Cap; 5/8" Radiused
- Wood Finish: Natural Gloss
- Fingerboard Inlay: Snowflake
- Neck Binding: Celluloid
- Body Binding:Celluloid
Parts & Hardware
- Nut: Bone
- Tuners: Guitar-Style; Sealed
- Tailpiece: 6-String Straightline Tailpiece
- Tone Ring: 20-Hole Bell Brass Tone Ring
- Strings: EADGBE - .010, .013, .020, .032, .042, .052
- Rim: 5/8" Maple
- Plating: Chrome
- Tension Hoop: Brass; Notched
- Arm Rest: "Gold Tone" Engraved
- Pickup: SMP Sliding Magnetic Pickup w/ Volume Control
Other Features & Options
Put your guitar chops to a new use. Order today.
- Scale: 25-1/2"
- Weight:11.5 lbs
- Nut Width: 1-3/4"
- Frets: 21 Medium
- Total Length: 37-5/8"
- Head Size: 11" Clear Remo; High Crown