An upscale beginner's banjo with a hard maple neck and rim, and a whole host of other deluxe appointments.
Entry-level banjos must be designed for easy learning. The Cripple Creek 50 with Resonator and Planetary tuners (CC-50RP) is just that. They've taken their popular CC-50 model and added a full-walled resonator and geared planetary tuners to suit the beginning bluegrass banjo player. Features include a hard maple neck and rim, a convertible mahogany resonator, planetary tuners, a geared 5th string tuner, and a single coordinator rod, Straightline tailpiece, rosewood fingerboard, and a brass tone ring. With a complete setup at the Gold Tone Factory in Florida, the CC-50RP is the perfect model for the entry-level bluegrass banjo player.
The CC-50RP includes a light-duty gig bag for easy transport.
- Hard maple neck and rim
- Convertible mahogany resonator
- Planetary tuners
- Geared 5th string tuner
- Single coordinator rod
- Straightline tailpiece
- Rosewood fingerboard
- Brass tone ring
Put your fingers on some golden tones. Order today.
CC-50RP Convertible 5-String Banjo Specifications:
- Neck: Maple
- Resonator: 13" Maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Bridge: Maple with Ebony Cap; 5/8"
- Finishing Touches
- Wood Finish: Vintage Brown; Satin
- Fingerboard Inlay: Dot
- Neck Binding: Celluloid
- Body Binding: Celluloid
- Parts & Hardware
- Nut: Composite
- Tuners: Planetary Tuners
- Tailpiece: Straightline Tailpiece
- Flang:e No Flange / Convertible to Openback
- Tone Ring: Rolled Brass Tone Ring
- Strings: GDGBD - .010, .013, .016, .024w, .010
- Rim: Multi-Ply Plating Chrome
- Tension Hoop: Steel
- Arm Rest: "Gold Tone" Engraved
- Pickup: Optional SMP+
- Scale: 26-3/16"
- Weight: 6.5lb.
- Nut Width: 1-3/16"
- Frets: 22 Medium
- Total Length: 38-1/4"
- Head Size: 11" Remo Low Crown Frosted