Gold Tone CC-100R+ Cripple Creek Banjo with Resonator
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Gives beginners a leg-up on style and tonal substance.
Gold Tone's Cripple Creek CC-100R+ is an entry-level banjo that gives you more bang for the buck. Over 7,000 Cripple Creeks have been sold in the last 12 years, and have proven by far to be one of the best student banjos for tone and playability in its price range. With a complete setup at the Gold Tone Factory in Florida, they are durable, have low string action and are a pleasure to play.
The CC-100R+ model features a hard maple neck, rim, and convertible resonator, black binding on the neck and resonator, dual coordinator rods, curly maple headstock veneer, Straightline tailpiece, brass tone ring, 2-way adjustable truss rod, and low string action for the beginning banjoist.
- Neck: Hard rock maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Bridge: Maple with ebony cap; 5/8
- Resonator: 13" maple
- Rim: 3-ply rock maple
- Finishing Touches
- Wood Finish: Vintage Brown
- Fingerboard Inlay: Snowflake
- Neck Binding: Celluloid
- Body Binding: Celluloid
- Inlays: Mother-of-pearl snowflakes
- Nut: Bone
- Tuners: Planetary Tuners, Geared 5th string tuner
- Tailpiece: Straightline Tailpiece
- Strings: GDGBD - .010, .024w, .016, .013, .010
- Plating: Chrome
- Tension Hoop:Steel
- Tone Ring: Rolled Brass Rod
- Arm Rest: "Gold Tone" Engraved
- Brackets: 24
- Scale: 26-3/16"
- Weight: 6.6lb.
- Nut Width: 1-3/16"
- Frets: 22 Medium
- Head Size: 11"
- Total Length: 38-1/8"
Enter the world of banjos with this quality instrument. Order today!