For that old school Americana sound and feel.
Gold Tone's BG-150F is a midline, full-size, bluegrass banjo with features typical of their pro models. This would also be an excellent instrument for players looking for a lighter weight bluegrass banjo. This instrument is the next step above their Cripple Creek models and uses a one-piece flat flange and has a full-size 14″ resonator.
Case sold separately.
- Neck: Maple
- Bridge: Maple bridge with ebony cap; 5/8"
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Rim:Multi-Ply Maple
- Resonator: 14" Mahogany
- Wood Finish: Vintage Brown
- Fingerboard Inlay: Hearts and Flowers
- Body Binding: Celluloid
- Neck Binding: Celluloid
- Nut: Bone
- Arm Rest: "Gold Tone" Engraved
- Tailpiece: Straightline Tailpiece
- Strings: GDGBD - .010, .024w, .016, .013, .010
- Plating: Chrome
- Tuners: Planetary Tuners
- Tone Ring: Rolled Brass Tone Ring
- Tension Hoop:Brass; Notched
- Flange: One-Piece Flat Flange
- Scale: 26-3/16"
- Weight: 8 lb.
- Nut Width: 1-3/16"
- Frets: 22
- Head Size: 11" Remo High Crown Frosted
- Total Length: 38-3/8"
Buy this bluegrass baby today!