All-mahogany body with soundboard bracing for bright tone.
Fender's soprano-style Ukulele U'Uku takes its name from the Hawaiian word for "tiny" (soprano ukes are the smallest members of the ukulele family), but the happiness it creates with its great sound and elegant design is "big".
Features include an all-mahogany body with soundboard bracing for bright tone, three-piece mahogany neck with 12-fret rosewood fingerboard, black body and fingerboard binding, exclusive Fender headstock shape and gold logo, open-gear chrome tuners, smooth natural satin finish and Aquila strings.
Case sold separately.
- Body Style: Soprano
- Scale Length: 13.66" (34.7 cm)
- Top: Laminated Mahogany Top
- Back and Sides: Laminated Mahogany Back, Laminated Mahogany Sides
- Finish: Satin Body Finish
- Bracing: Sound Board Bracing
- Neck Finish: Satin Neck Finish
- Nut: 1.38" (35 mm), Synthetic Bone
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Hardware: Chrome
- Number of Frets: 12
- Tuners: Open Gear Die-Cast Chrome
- Strings: Aquila Nylagut Soprano C
- Unique Features: Black body and fretboard binding, Exclusive Fender headstock with
- gold screened logo, 3 piece mahogany neck and Aquila strings
- Case sold separately
Tip toe through the tulips with this tiny, yet big-sounding uke. Order today.