A refined instrument with select tonewoods and elegance galore.
One of Fender's most popular mandolin models is now electrified with a piezo pickup and volume and tone controls. The FM-63SE also features a solid spruce top with tone bar bracing and f holes, carved solid maple back, flame maple sides, ivory body binding, three-ply tortoiseshell pickguard, bound fingerboard and headstock, pearloid dot inlays, rosewood bridge with compensated saddle, gold hardware and tailpiece, and mother-of-pearl headstock inlays.
- Solid spruce top
- Carved solid-maple back
- Laminated flame-maple sides
- Tone bar bracing
Enjoy the playing experience of this deluxe mandolin from Fender. Order today.
Solid Spruce Top Mandolin Specifications:
- Body Style: Mandolin Scale Length: 13.7" (34.8 cm)
- Top: Solid Spruce
- Back and Sides: Carved Solid Maple, Laminated Flame Maple
- Finish: Gloss
- Bracing: Tone Bars
- Neck: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Nut: 1.12" (28.5 mm), Synthetic Bone
- Bridge: Rosewood with Compensated Saddle
- Hardware: Gold
- Number of Frets: 24
- Strings: Fender® Phosphor Bronze Mandolin Strings, (.011-.040 Gauges)
- Electronics: Piezo Pickup
- Unique Features:
- Pearloid dot position inlays, three-ply tortoiseshell pickguard, four-ply ivory body binding, bound fingerboard and headstock, mother-of-pearl headstock inlays, gold tailpiece, f holes, 9.96" fingerboard, amber speed knobs