Fender Rustler 6-String BanjoProduct #H83008 Fender H83008 TAB Banjos https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
- Buy New
An easy-to-play banjo perfect for guitarists seeking to broaden their sonic palette of just plain have fun.
Fenderâs Rustler six-string closed-back banjo is perfect for guitarists who want to get perfectly sparkling banjo sound in a comfortably familiar six-string format. Features include a resonant closed-back mahogany body with an elegant three-color sunburst finish, 24-piece bracket, rolled-brass tone ring with chrome plating, mahogany neck with 22-fret rosewood fingerboard and distinctive Fender headstock shape, and die-cast tuners.
- 6-string format for instant playability
- Warm mahogany body and neck
Rustle up some fun and new sonic textures for your music. Order today.
Rustler 6-String Banjo Specifications:
- Body: Mahogany
- Body Shape: Banjo
- Body Back: Laminated Mahogany
- Body Sides: Laminated Mahogany
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Number of Frets: 22
- Position Inlays: Dot Position Markers
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Nut Width: 1.75" (44.45 mm)
- Scale Length: 25" (63.5 cm)
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: Maple with Rosewood Tip
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Unique Features: Closed back, rolled brass chrome plated tone ring- 24 piece bracket, Three-color Sunburst finish, die-cast machine heads, Rustler and Fender mother of pearl acryllic logos and Fender headstock shape
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good Tone
- Well built
Comments about Fender Rustler 6-String Banjo:
Very nice banjo/guitar suitable for professional use with good tone and constriction. Has a rolled brass tone hoop that sits on the wood rim and dual (heavy duty) coordinator rods and durable hardware throughout. Definitely a major step up from opening price point banjo/guitars.