Fender Robert Schmidt Signature Plectrum BanjoProduct #H90501 Fender H90501 TAB Banjos https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A deluxe 4-string banjo with all-maple rim and Fishman electronics.
Fender's Robert Schmidt Plectrum Banjo delivers the great sparkling four-string tone and vibe the Flogging Molly multi-instrumentalist is so well known for. Schmidt designed his signature banjo to withstand the rigors of both the road and his energetic playing style, so itâll take whatever you give it and laugh while it asks for more.
Features include an all-maple rim and neck with dark walnut-stain finish, ten-ply laminated maple resonator, chrome bell brass tone ring, one-piece flange and tube, 22-fret rosewood fingerboard with white pearloid crown inlays and aged white binding, maple bridge with ebony tip, chrome tuners with white pearloid buttons, Fishman Rare Earth banjo pickup for great amplified sound and performance, and Schmidtâs signature on the headstock.
Case sold separately.
- All-maple rim and neck with dark walnut-stain finish
- 10-ply laminated maple resonator
- Chrome bell brass tone ring
- 1-piece flange and tube
- 22-fret rosewood fingerboard with white pearloid crown inlays and aged white binding
- Maple bridge with ebony tip
- Chrome tuners with white pearloid buttons
- Fishman Rare Earth banjo pickup
- Schmidtâs signature on the headstock
- Case sold separately
Get a banjo with style and tone. Order today.
Robert Schmidt Signature Plectrum Banjo Specifications:
- Body Material: Laminated Maple
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Banjo
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Scale Length: 26.4" (671mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Number of Frets: 22
- Nut Width: 1.18" (30mm)
- Position Inlays: White Pearloid Crown Blocks
- Special Electronics: Fishman Rare Earth Banjo Pickup
- Bridge: Maple/Ebony
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Geared Banjo Tuners with White Pearloid Buttons
- Strings: D'Addario J631 Irish Banjo Set
- Unique Features: Robert Schmidt Singature on Back of Headstock, Aged White Bound Body and Neck, White/Black/White Heel Cap, Chrome Arm Rest and Tailpiece, 10-Ply Laminated Maple Resonator, Chromed Bell Brass Tone Ring, 1-Piece Flange and Tube, Remo Milk White Weatherking Head, Adjutable Truss Rod, 10-Ply Laminated Maple Resonator