Lives up to its name—the Hawaiian word for "lovely."
The all-koa Tenor Ukulele from Fender bears the name of Nohea, from the Hawaiian word for "lovely." It evokes the sound and the spirit of Hawaii with acrylic abalone binding; laminated koa sides and back, with mahogany neck; aged fretboard binding; and a unique Telecaster guitar headstock shape.
Includes a gig bag.
- Body style: Tenor Ukulele
- Scale length: 17" (432mm)
- Top: Laminated koa
- Bracing: Scalloped fan bracing
- Back and Sides: Laminated koa
- Neck: Mahogany
- Nut width: 1.38" (35mm)
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Finish: Gloss polyurethane
- Number of Frets: 19
- Tuners: Die-cast with vintage-style buttons
- Strings: GHS Hawaiian Ukulele Tenor (1-A, 2-E, 3 Wound-C, 4-G)
- Unique features: Telecaster guitar headstock shape
- White dot position inlays
- Gold silkscreened Fender logo
- Aged white fretboard binding
- Acrylic abalone rosette and body binding
- Includes Fender gig bag
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Fender Nohea Koa Tenor Ukulele:
Don't let the laminated top foul us, this laminated top sounds a lot better than many other solid top ukulele I have played. This is the best sounding tenor ukulele I had chance to play.
Besides the sound, it looks beautiful too.
If you are looking for a good ukulele to play, this is it.