All-mahogany body with tone bar bracing for sweet, mellow tone.
Fender's concert-style Ukulele Mino'Aka takes its name from the Hawaiian word for "smile". That's exactly what you'll do when you play it, and that's exactly what other people will do when they hear you playing it.
Features include an all-mahogany body with tone bar bracing for sweet, mellow tone; three-piece mahogany neck with 19-fret rosewood fingerboard; aged body and fingerboard binding; attractive acrylic abalone rosette; Telecaster headstock with Fender gold screen logo, vintage-style chrome tuners, smooth natural satin finish and Aquila strings.
Case sold separately.
- Body Style: Concert
- Scale Length: 13.66" (34.7 cm)
- Top: Laminated Mahogany Top
- Back and Sides: Laminated Mahogany Back, Laminated Mahogany Sides
- Finish: Satin Body Finish
- Bracing: Tone Bar Bracing
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Satin Neck Finish
- Nut: 1.38" (35 mm), Synthetic Bone
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Hardware: Chrome
- Number of Frets: 19
- Tuners: Vintage Style Die-cast Chrome
- Strings: Aquila Nylagut Tenor Wound C
- Unique Features: Aged body and fretboard binding, Telecaster headstock with gold
- screened logo, 3-piece mahogany neck, Aquila strings and Acrlyic
- abalone rosette
- Case sold separately