Easy-to-play electric mandolin with clear output.
With an upgraded design for modern players, Fender’s new eight-string Mando-Strat 8 has the unmistakably chiming ring of a traditional mandolin and the charmingly distinctive design style of Fender’s four-string electric mandolins of the 1950s and ’60s.
Features include eight strings arranged in four courses, a solid alder body, 13-7/8 scale length, maple neck with “C”-shaped profile and Fender Villager™ headstock, 24-fret rosewood fingerboard, specially designed pickup with knurled chrome “flat-top” volume and tone controls, three-ply tortoiseshell pickguard, vintage-style adjustable bridge with two threaded steel saddles, vintage-style tuners with aged white buttons, and elegant Three-color Sunburst gloss finish.
Cases for this item are sold separately.
- Solid alder body with 3-color sunburst
- 13-7/8" scale maple neck with C profile
- Specially designed electric mandolin pickup
Expand your band's tonal palette. Order today.
MandoStrat 8 8-String Mandolin Specifications:
- Model Name: Mando-Strat® 8, Rosewood Fingerboard, 3-Color Sunburst
- Model Number: 0968645032
- Series: Folk Music Instruments
- MSRP: $549.99
- Color: 3-Color Sunburst
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Body Shape: Mandolin
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: "V" Shape
- Scale Length: 13.78" (350 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Number of Frets: 24
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.18" (30 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Bridge: 2-Saddle Vintage-Style Adjustable with Threaded Steel Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style with Aged White Plastic Buttons
- Pickguard: Tortoiseshell
- Unique Features: "Hockey Stick" Headstock Design, Knurled Chrome Flat-Top Control Knobs