Fender MandolinProduct #H83850 Fender H83850 TAM Mandolins https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
- Buy New
An affordable instrument perfect for getting started with laminated tonewoods and tone bar bracing.
The Fender FM-101 Mandolin rings with great tone, performance and value, with features including a laminated spruce top with f holes and tone bar bracing, ivory body binding and gloss sunburst finish, bound fingerboard, rosewood fingerboard with dot inlays, rosewood bridge with compensated saddle, and chrome tailpiece.
- Laminated spruce top
- Laminated nato back and sides
- Tone bar bracing
- Nato neck
- Synthetic bone
Get started with a brand you can trust. Order today.
- Body Style: Mandolin
- Scale Length: 13.7" (34.8 cm)
- Top: Laminated Spruce
- Back and Sides: Laminated Nato
- Finish: Gloss
- Bracing: Tone Bars
- Neck: Nato
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Nut: 1.12" (28.5 mm), Synthetic Bone
- Bridge: Rosewood with Synthetic Bone Compensated Saddle
- Hardware: Chrome Number of Frets: 21
- Strings: Fender® Phosphor Bronze Mandolin Strings, (.011-.040 Gauges)
- Unique Features:
- Dot position inlays, simple black/white body binding, silkscreened Logo, white plastic nut and saddle dot position inlays, two-ply black pickguard, four-ply ivory body binding, bound fingerboard, chrome tailpiece, f holes, black pickguard