Fender Mando-Strat Solidbody Electric Mandolin
- Write a Review
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
A distinctive and charmingly diminutive instrument that's ready to plug in.
The classic Fender electric mandolin returns as the new Mando-Strat. This highly distinctive and charmingly diminutive instrument evokes the Fender electric four-string mandolins of the 1950s and ’60s, with an updated and improved design for modern players.
The distinctive shape and chiming tone of Fender’s late-’50s electric mandolin are back, with features including a solid alder body, 13.78” scale, “C”-shaped maple neck with 24-fret rosewood fingerboard, and specially designed pickup with volume and tone controls. Other features include a vintage-style bridge with chrome plate made on the actual machine used to produce the original parts half a century ago, three-ply tortoise shell pickguard, vintage-style tuners, and chrome hardware.
- Alder body in a cool nouveau-retro style
- Maple neck with comfortable "C" shape contour
- Rosewood fingerboard and 24 frets
- Fender Designed pickup with easy-to-reach Volume and Tone controls
Put some Mando-Fun in your life. Order today.
Mando-Strat Solidbody Electric Mandolin Specifications:
- Body Shape: Mandolin
- Body Back: Alder
- Body Sides: Alder
- Body Top: Alder
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Number of Frets: 24
- Position Inlays: Dot
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (18.41 cm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Maple
- Nut Width: 1.18" (30 mm)
- Scale Length: 13.78" (350 mm)
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Bridge Pickup: Fender® Designed
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Bridge: Vintage-Style Adjustable with 2 Threaded Brass Barrel Saddles
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style with White Buttons
- Strings: Stainless Steel Ball End .011, .016 Nickelplated Steel .026w, .036w
- Unique Features: White dot position inlays, three-ply tortoiseshell pickguard, knurled chrome flat-top control knobs, synthetic bone nut