Open Box (Blemished) Fender Brown Derby Resonator Guitar
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Classic Fender style with a comfortable neck profile and Eastern European œContinental cone of handspun aluminum.
Fender's Brown Derby Resonator gives a jaunty tip of the hat to phenomenal round-neck reso-phonic sound and style. Pure resonator tone rings from the mahogany body and maple top, which features dual Fender "F" soundholes and a special Eastern European "Continental" cone of hand-spun aluminum. For an unmistakable Fender touch, a Telecaster headstock tops the mahogany neck, which also features a comfortable "C"-shaped profile and elegant French heel. Other fine appointments include a 20-fret rosewood fingerboard with 16" radius and black binding, aged white body binding with black-and-white purfling, bone nut, maple biscuit bridge, nickel hardware, vintage-style tuners with aged white plastic buttons, and brown stain finish.
- Body Shape: Resonator
- Body Top: Laminated Maple
- Back and Sides: Laminated Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany, "C" Shape
- Neck Finish: Open Pore Satin Urethane
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 16" (406mm) Radius
- Frets: 20, Vintage
- Scale Length: 25" (635mm)
- String Nut: Bone, 1.73" (44mm)
- Truss Rod: Dual-Action with Recessed Mahogany Cover
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style with Aged White Plastic Buttons
- Bridge: Maple Biscuit Bridge with Synthetic Bone Saddle
- Hardware: Nickel-Plated
- Strings: Fender Dura-Tone 880L (.012-.052 Gauge)
- Other Features: Hand-Spun Eastern European Aluminum "Continental" Cone,
- Nickel Hardware, All Black Satin Finish, Telecaster Headstock with Fender Logo and "Brown Derby" Logo, French Heel with Aged White Cap, Aged White Body Binding with Black/White Top Purfling, Black Fingerboard Binding and White Dot Position Inlays
If you want a resonator that'll resonate with your audience, order today!