Diamond Head DU-200T Tenor Ukulele
(Natural Rosewood Fingerboard)
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A compact instrument that's portable and fun to play.
Ukuleles are popular for a reason—they are just plain fun to play. Slightly larger than a concert, the Diamond Head DU-200T Tenor Ukulele is carefully handcrafted from select mahogany and combined with a bridge and fingerboard made of rosewood for a soulful sound and excellent playability. Tenor ukuleles are great for taking solos with their long scale length that allows for more intricate and interesting musical lines. Tuning is easy with reliable, guitar-style tuning machines that are perfect for the beginner or the advanced player. Topped off with perfectly dressed frets, quality strings and a pro set-up, these Diamond Head Ukes are a great deal.
Includes gig bag.
- Mahogany body and neck
- Rosewood fingerboard and bridge with mother-of-pearl plastic dots
- Accurate 14:1 gear ratio, gold-plated guitar-style tuners with white plastic buttons
- White plastic nut and saddle
- Natural mahogany, polyurethane finish
- Scale length: Tenor (432mm)
- Black gig bag included
Catch the wave with this affordable uke from Diamond Head. Order today.