Diamond Head DU-200B Baritone Ukulele
(Natural Rosewood Fingerboard)
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A large ukulele with a deep bass tone that's easy to play.
Ukuleles are popular for a reason—they are just plain fun to play. Slightly larger than a tenor, the Diamond Head DU-200B Baritone Ukulele is carefully handcrafted from select mahogany and combined with a bridge and fingerboard made of rosewood for a soulful sound and excellent playability. As the largest of the ukulele family, baritones offer a much greater bass range than smaller ukuleles. And with their longer scale length, they also make an excellent crossover instrument for guitarists. Tuning the DU-200B is easy with reliable, guitar-style tuning machines that are perfect for the beginner or the advanced player. Topped off with perfectly dressed frets, quality strings and a pro set-up, these Diamond Head Ukes are a great deal.
Includes gig bag.
- Mahogany body and neck
- Rosewood fingerboard and bridge with M.O.P. plastic dots
- Accurate 14:1 gear ratio, gold-plated guitar-style tuners with white plastic buttons
- White plastic nut and saddle
- Natural mahogany, polyurethane finish
- Scale length: Baritone (511mm)
- Black gig bag included
Catch the wave with this affordable uke from Diamond Head. Order today.