Deering Eagle II 6-String Banjo
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Clear rich tone, with a nice balance of brightness and warmth like a guitar mixed with a banjo.
Deering Banjos introduces a new 6-string version of the innovative Eagle II banjo. Featuring the patent-pending Twenty-Ten brass tone ring made at the Deering factory location, the new 6-string version opens up this latest tone technology to the world's guitar players. Known for its unexpected brightness, clarity, and powerful projection, the Eagle II's Twenty-Ten tone ring has taken the banjo world by storm. The lightest touch of the strings unleashes a dazzling blend of low and high frequencies with very rich mid-tones while more aggressive play is met with an equally driving tone. The Eagle II banjo is among the most versatile banjos available for all genres of music and now, in the new 6-string model, expectations of seeing it used by the thousands of existing world's guitar players are high. Includes case.
- Maple Stained a Dark Red Mahogany
- Natural Ebony Radiused Fingerboard
- 22 Pressed In Nickel Silver Frets
- Original Eagle Engraved Inlays
- Slender Deering Neck Shape
- Fully Adjustable Truss Rod
- Planetary Banjo Tuners
- Gloss Finish
- Deering Patent Pending Twenty-Ten Tone Ring
- Three-Ply Violin Grade Maple Rim
- True Tone Deering Tailpiece
- Deering Brass Notched Tension Hoop
- 11 in.Top Frosted Medium Crown Head
- 24 Round Hooks and 1/4 in. Hex Nuts
- 24 Bracket Shoes
- Eagle 2-Piece Flange
- Slender Shaped Armrest
- 5/8 in. Maple Bridge With Ebony Top
- Nickel Plated Hardware
- Maple Stained Red Mahogany
- White Binding
- Straight Inside Resonator Sidewalls
- Gloss Finish
- Neck Width at the Nut: 1-1/4 in.
- Scale Length Nut to Bridge: 26-1/4 in.
- Resonator diameter: 13-7/8 in.
- Overall Instrument Length: 38 in.
- Weight Approx.: 11 lb.
- Includes a Deering Hardshell Case
Order this high-quality Deering today!