Open Box (Blemished) Deering Classic Goodtime Two 5-String Resonator Banjo
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A clear tone that projects well and is louder than an open back banjo.
With a bluegrass resonator back for projection, The Classic Goodtime Two banjo has a 3-ply violin grade maple rim and produces a bright and clear tone that projects well and is louder than an open back banjo. The Classic Two is enhanced with a rich brown stain, white detailing and spikes at 7, 9, and 10. The use of spikes enables you to expand your playing from the key of G to easily play in the keys of A, B and C.
Here is a banjo you can have right there by your easy chair and play between commercials or take out and play in a jam. It's a good bluegrass banjo, lighter weight and easy to carry. It's great for hours of practice with an accurate neck that is as comfortable as can be. You'll appreciate how light it is when you reach over to pick it up and enjoy playing it.
Most people who get a Goodtime banjo keep it because they love it even when they step-up to their beautiful Deering banjo. The Goodtime banjo still maintains a special place in their life and this is why you don't see a lot of Goodtime banjos on the used market. It's a banjo you can take anywhere.
- Slender rock maple neck stained a rich brown
- White dot inlays
- Deering shape peghead
- Planetary tuners
- Geared 5th peg
- Durable satin finish
- Spikes installed at 7th, 9th and 10th frets
- 3-ply violin-grade maple rim
- 11" frosted top high Crown head
- Steel tension hoop
- Steel coordinator rod for adjustments
- 16 bracket shoes
- 16 flat hooks and 9/32" hex nuts
- Patented adjustable Goodtime tailpiece
- 2-piece flange
- Nickel-plated armrest
- Nickel-plated hardware
- Rich brown maple
- Black binding
- Durable satin finish
- Has a clear and bright sound of maple that projects very well
- Easy to play with clarity of note separation
- G,D,G,B,D in standard G tuning
- Can easily be tuned in other tunings as well
- Comes from the factory with light gauge strings
- Neck width at the nut: 1-1/4"
- Scale length nut to bridge: 26-1/4"
- Resonator diameter: 13-7/8"
- Overall instrument length: 38"
- Weight approx.: 6lb.
Put a sweet banjo on your knee. Order today.