A solid ovangkol top paired with ovangkol back and sides for gorgeous looks and full mid-range.
The 23 Series is Cordoba's newest line of ukuleles featuring exotic woods. The 23C is a concert ukulele featuring a solid ovangkol top paired with ovangkol back and sides, rosewood bridge and fingerboard, mahogany neck, and ovangkol headstock veneer. Ovangkol ranges from rich orange to a darker brown in color, and is commonly streaked with gray, purple, or black. It's tonally similar to rosewood, with a slightly fuller mid-range.
- Top: Solid Ovangkol
- Back and Sides: Ovangkol
- Binding/Bridge: Rosewood
- Rosette: Abalone
- Finish: Satin (matte) finish
- Neck/Fingerboard: Mahogany neck/rosewood fingerboard
- Truss Rod: N/A
- Scale Length: 388mm (15.25")
- Nut Width: 35mm (1.37")
- String Spacing at Saddle: 41mm
- Fret Marker Inlays: 5, 7, 10, 12
- Nut/Saddle: Bone
- Number of Frets: 14 to body, 18 total
- Body Width and Length: 6" width at upper bout / 8" width at lower bout / 11" body length
- Overall Length: 24"
- Body Depth: 2.5" depth at upper bout / 2.75" depth at lower bout
- Tuning Machines: Silver with black buttons
- Strings: Aquila 7U
- Case: Sold separately
Grab a uke from a brand with a history of making fine acoustic instruments. Order today.