Cordoba 22C Concert Ukulele
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Popular tonewoods and deluxe appointmenets make this ideal for the serious player.
The 22 Series was created to bring the most popular guitar tonewood combination of spruce and rosewood to the ukulele. The 22C is a concert sized ukulele featuring a solid spruce top paired with rosewood back and sides, rosewood bridge, fingerboard, and headstock veneer, and mahogany neck. The aesthetic is subtle and refined, with a sleek high gloss finish, and timeless hand-inlaid wooden rope rosette and matching purfling.
- Top: Solid spruce
- Back & Sides: Indian rosewood
- Binding/Bridge: Black ABS Binding / Rosewood bridge
- Purfling/Inlay: All-natural wooden rope pattern purfling
- Rosette: Hand-inlaid wooden rope pattern
- Finish: High Gloss PU
- Neck/Fingerboard: Mahogany Neck/Rosewood Fingerboard
- Scale Length: 388mm (15.25")
- Nut Width: 35mm (1.37")
- String Spacing: at Saddle 41mm
- Fret Marker Inlays: Mother-of-Pearl at 5, 7, 10, 12
- Nut/Saddle: Bone
- Number of Frets: 14 to body, 18 total
- Body Width & Length: 6" at upper bout, 8" at lower bout, 11" length
- Overall Length: 24"
- Body Depth: 2.5" at upper bout, 2.75" at lower bout
- Tuning Machines: Silver with Black Buttons
- Strings: Aquila 7U
- Electronics: NA
- Tap Plate/Pick Guard: NA
- Case: NA
Grab a uke that'll inspire you to keep playing. Order today.