A solid spruce top paired with Indian rosewood back and sides and stage-ready electronics.
The 22 Series was created to bring the most popular guitar tonewood combination of spruce and Indian rosewood to the ukulele. The 22B is a baritone-sized ukulele featuring a solid spruce top paired with Indian rosewood back and sides, rosewood bridge, fingerboard, and headstock veneer, and mahogany neck. The 22B features a soft cutaway with Cordoba electronics so you can plug and play. The aesthetic is subtle and refined, with a sleek, high gloss finish, and timeless hand-inlaid wooden rope rosette and matching purfling.
- Top: Solid spruce
- Back and Sides: Indian rosewood
- Binding/Bridge: Black ABS binding/rosewood bridge
- Purfling/Inlay: All-natural wooden rope pattern purfling
- Rosette: Hand-inlaid wooden rope pattern
- Finish: High Gloss polyurethane
- Neck/Fingerboard: Mahogany neck/rosewood fingerboard
- Scale Length: 430mm (17")
- Nut Width: 38mm (1.5")
- String Spacing at Saddle: 42mm
- Fret Marker Inlays: Mother-of-pearl at 5, 7, 10, 12
- Nut/Saddle: Bone
- Number of Frets: 14 to body, 18 total
- Body Width and Length: 6.75" at upper bout, 8.75" at lower bout, 11.75" length
- Overall Length: 26"
- Body Depth: 2.75" at upper bout, 3" at lower bout
- Tuning Machines: Silver with black buttons
- Strings: Aquila 10U
- Electronics: Cordoba 2Band
- Case: Sold separately
Grab a uke from a brand with a history of making fine acoustic instruments. Order today.