Handmade construction with a solid mahogany top, soft cutaway and active electronics.
Córdoba ukuleles capture the charm of traditional Portuguese ornamentation and exotic woods. Completely handmade, the 20TM-CE is a tenor sized ukulele with a solid mahogany top and mahogany back and sides. It features a soft cutaway and Córdoba electronics so that you can plug and play right away.
This tenor ukulele makes an excellent travelling companion. It has more volume and a deeper tone than smaller ukuleles, yet is still compact enough to take anywhere. It can be tuned several ways with the most frequent tuning being G4-C4-E4-A4.
- Tenor sized body for increased volume and comfortable fingering
- Beautiful solid mahogany top and laminate back & sides
- Smooth mahogany neck with rosewood fingerboard
- All natural wood rosette inlay
- Cordoba UK2000q 2-band active preamp/pickup system
Enjoy the sweet sound of this Cordoba wherever you are. Order today.
20TM-CE Tenor Cutaway Electric Ukulele Specifications:
- Top: Solid Mahogany
- Back & Sides: Mahogany
- Binding/Bridge: Rosewood bridge
- Rosette: All natural wood inlay in a herringbone pattern
- Finish: Matte (satin)
- Neck/Fingerboard: Mahogany neck, rosewood fingerboard
- Scale Length: 430mm (17")
- Nut Width: 35mm (1 3/8")
- Fret Marker Inlays: Pearl inlays on the 5,7,10 ,12
- Nut/Saddle: Composite
- Number of Frets: 14 to body, 18 total
- Body Width & Length: 231mm (9 1/8") width at lower bout / 173mm at upper bout / 26.25" in total length
- Body Depth: 79mm (3 1/8") at lower bout / 67mm at upper bout
- Turning Machines: Chrome with Pearl buttons
- Strings: Aquila Nylgut
- Electronics: Cordoba UK2000q 2Band Active Piezo