Cordoba 20SM Soprano Ukulele
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A well-built ukulele with a solid top.
The Cordoba 20SM is a soprano size ukulele that has a solid quarter-sawn mahogany top and quarter-sawn mahogany back and sides. The handmade and traditional wood pattern rosette and satin finish make this a truly beautiful instrument for both beginners and ukulele enthusiasts alike.
Case sold separately.
- Solid Mahogany top
- Mahogany Back & Sides
- Matte Finish
- Rosewood Fingerboard
20SM Soprano Ukulele Specifications:
- Top: Solid Mahogany
- Back & Sides: Mahogany
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Finish: Natural (satin)
- Neck/Fingerboard: Mahogany neck / Rosewood fingerboard, 13 1/2" Scale Length
- Nut/Saddle: Composite
- Fingerboard Inlays: Pearl inlays on the 5,7,10, 12
- Number of Frets: 12 to body, 16 total
- Body Width & Length: 130mm at the upper bout / 180mm at lower bout / 530mm in total length
- Body Depth: 59mm at lower bout / 52mm at upper bout
- Tuning Machines: Silver with pearl buttons
- Strings: Aquila Nylgut