Cordoba 20CM Concert Ukulele
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A compact ukulele with a solid mahogany top.
The Cordoba 20CM is a concert-size ukulele that features a solid mahogany top and mahogany back and sides. The natural wood pattern rosette and satin finish make this a truly beautiful instrument for beginners and ukulele enthusiasts alike.
- Concert size model
- Solid mahogany top
- Mahogany back and sides
- Wood pattern rosette
Join the fun with this dark-colored and sweet-sounding ukulele. Order today.
20CM Concert Ukulele Specifications:
- Top: Solid Mahogany
- Back & Sides: Mahogany
- Binding/Bridge: Rosewood bridge
- Purfling/Inlay: None
- Rosette: All natural wood inlay in herringbone pattern
- Finish: Natural (satin)
- Neck/Fingerboard: Mahogany neck / Rosewood fingerboard
- Scale Length: 374.65 mm (14.75")
- Nut Width: 35mm
- Fret Marker Inlays: Pearl inlays on the 5,7,10
- Nut/Saddle: Composite
- Number of Frets: 14 to body, 19 Total
- Body Width & Length: 150mm at the upper bout / 205mm at lower bout; 24" in total length
- Body Depth: 68mm at lower bout, 58mm at upper bout
- Tuning Machines: Silver with Pearl buttons
- Strings: Aquila Nylgut
- Electronics: NA
- Tap Plate/Pick Guard: NA
- Case: NA