A great entry into the ukulele universe.
The Cordoba 15CM is a concert-size ukulele that has all mahogany top, back and sides. The fingerboard and body are bound with ivoroid binding giving this entry-level ukulele an elegant, old-world appearance. Unlike most instruments in this category the Cordoba 15CM utilizes an authentic abalone rosette and satin finish that make this an exceptional ukulele for both beginners and enthusiasts alike. Completely handmade.
Case sold separately.
- Mahogany Top, Back & Sides
- Concert Size
Get started playing the ukulele. Order today.
15CM Concert Ukulele Specifications:
- Top: Mahogany
- Back & Sides: Mahogany
- Binding/Bridge: Ivoroid binding, Rosewood bridge
- Rosette: Abolone
- Finish: Matte (satin)
- Neck/Fingerboard: Mahogany neck, rosewood fingerboard
- Nut/Saddle: composite
- Fingerboard Inlays:5, 7, 10, 12
- Number of Frets: 14 to body, 18 total
- Body Width & Length: 155mm at upper bout / 214mm at lower bout (8.07")/615mm in total length (24.21")
- Body Depth: 70mm
- Tuning Machines: Chrome with pearl buttons
- Strings: Aquila Nylgut