- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Breedlove's Oregon Premier continues the tradition of fine American mandolins.
Finished to a high gloss to magnify the rich figure of the wood grains, the Oregon Premier mandolin's teardrop shape and F-Holes has an an ageless appeal. With premier appointments of black binding, nickel Schaller tuners, a Loar replica bridge and Monteleone style tailpiece, this mandolin is protected by a deluxe archtop hardshell case.
- Body Style: Teardrop Shape with F-Holes
- Top Wood: Sitka Spruce
- Back and Sides: Maple
- Body Depth: 1 13/16"
- Body Width: 10 1/16"
- Body Length: 12 1/4"
- Neck: 1 Piece Maple
- Headstock Overlay: Ebony
- Binding: Black Binding
- Finish: Glossy Blonde
- Fingerboard: Ebony, Radiused
- Inlay Pattern: Position marker Dots
- Scale Length: 13 15/16"
- # of Frets: 23
- Fret Wire: .078 wide-.04 high
- Nut: Tusq
- Nut Width: 1 3/16"
- Bridge: Loar Replica
- Tuners: Nickel Schaller Tuners
- Tailpiece: Nickel Monteleone style tailpiece
- String Gauge: Medium
- Case: Deluxe Arch Top Hardshell Case