Open Box (Blemished) Asher Guitars & Lap Steels Electro Hawaiian Junior Lap Steel Guitar
(Tobacco Burst 888365820606)
Asher Guitars & Lap Steels
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Quality tone woods and solid construction with impressive resonance and sustain.
The Asher Guitars & Lap Steels Electro Hawaiian Junior Lap Steel Guitar is the perfect entry-level lap steel guitar for any player. This import Asher Electro-Hawaiian Junior offers quality tonewoods and solid construction with impressive resonance and sustain. It has excellent playability compared to similarly priced lap steels. Built to high standards, this Junior is sure to impress you with its musical voice and professional feel. The neck-through solid mahogany body has a 25" -cale rosewood fretboard. It's powered by 2 humbuckers with master volume, tone, and 3-way pickup switch.
Includes a gig bag.
- style: lap steel
- scale length: 25 inches
- neck & body: neck through body construction, solid mahogany
- pickups: two humbuckers
- pickup switching: three-way toggle
- controls: master volume and master tone
- string spacing: nut: 1 7/8", bridge: 2 1/4"
- fret board: rosewood
- bridge: metal wrap-around
- nut: Micarta
- finish: tobacco burst, cherry burst, and other colors
- case: comes with gig bag
- fret lines: 22