Carl Fischer Flute 101: Mastering The Basics
Flute/Piccolo Method Books
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Songs, duets, and creative activities to develop tone, technique, and musicianship.
Flute 101: Mastering the Basics is a uniquely comprehensive teaching resource which, in one book, takes the student through introductory beginner, and intermediate curriculum. This book reinforces that beginners not only deserve an organized and creative curriculum, but also have a variety of learning styles that need to be addressed creatively, and that learning the fundamentals can be enjoyable when players can experience their benefits. Includes both a Teacher's Guide with a wealth of information and innovative teaching ideas, and a Phrasing Guide, which presents an organized curriculum to explore musical phrasing.
The innovative lesson plans present, in a clear and logical sequence, songs, duets, and creative activities to develop tone, technique, and musicianship. The pioneering set of teaching and phrasing guides make Flute 101: Mastering the Basics a must-have staple of the flute teaching studio. For teachers with beginning to intermediate flutists.
- Enriches the technical, musical, and creative development of beginning flutists.
- Warm-ups, skill practice, and supplemental activities based on learning theory research.
- Numerous duets to promote aural and rhythmic skills.
- A variety of activities that address different learning styles.
- An extensive collection of well-known songs and supplemental Christmas and Hanukah duets.
- A Teacher's Guide with a wealth of information and innovative teaching ideas.
- A Phrasing Guide presents an organized curriculum to explore musical phrasing.
- Perfect for use in the private studio, university studio, and woodwind methods classes.