- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
A remote control to operate the Denon DN-F400 Professional Solid State Audio Player with more ease and control.
The RC-F400S Remote Control for the DN-F400 Professional Solid State Audio Player features a large LCD display and ergonomically designed control panel, including twenty hot buttons for instant playback of audio or sound effects.
Flexibility and control
The Denon RC-F400S remote controller's intuitive control panel features a large, easy-to-read OLED display, with full navigation and transport control, plus features like power-on auto play. Audio and sound effects files can be easily assigned to each of its twenty hot start buttons for instantaneous triggering of any sound file, making it an ideal choice for the most demanding live situations, including sporting events, theaters, radio and TV stations.
Together with the RC-F400S remote controller, the DN-F400 provides a powerful, cost-effective alternative to expensive sound effects software management and playback systems, and a dependable replacement for outdated CART players and cumbersome CD and Minidisk systems.
Turn your Denon DN-F400 Professional Solid State Audio Player into an easily controllable system when you buy the RC-F400S Remote Control today.
RC-F400S - Hot Start Remote Control for the DNF-400 Specifications:
- Function Control of the DN-F400
- MP3 ID3 Tag Display
- AC Power Adaptor
- Power Source: DC 5V (DA620PMD)
- Power Consumption: 5.0 W
- Dimensions: 1.87" H x 8.54" W x 6.77" D
- Weight: 1.76 lb.
- Environmental conditions:
- Operating temperature: +5° C to +35° C
- Operating humidity: 25% to 85%, non condensing
- Storage temperature: -20° C to +60° C
- Storage humidity: 25% to 85%, non condensing
- Included Accessories:
- 1 AC adaptor (DA620PMD)
- 1 (6 ft.) serial cable (D-Sub 9-Pin Straight, Male—Female)
- 1 mapping layer sheet
- 1 operating instruction booklet