Denon DN-F300 Professional Solid State Audio Player
Flash Media Players
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
A professional audio player with loads of features needed for broadcasts, churches, gyms, offices, and studio applications.
Denon Professional has is ranked among the top in terms of their innovative, versatile, and dependable audio designs. The DN-F300 marks the next generation in audio players, further raising the bar with digital solid-state design that features no moving parts, maintenance-free operation, reliability, and superior performance.
The Denon DN-F300 offers all the features expected from broadcast-quality playback products, along with a host of new enhancements that make it the ideal solution for today's most demanding applications. Housed in a compact 1RU rackspace enclosure, the DN-F300 digital audio player combines durability and ergonomic, feature-rich design in a cost-effective package that's perfect for any system and any budget. Features include a large LCD display, conveniently located front panel microphone and headphone jacks with dedicated level controls, and an included infrared remote control for added functionality.
With the versatility of multiple-format playback, pitch adjust, tempo control and an easy-to-operate control panel, the DN-F300 offers a long list of features normally only found on more expensive models. From Houses of Worship and broadcast facilities to fitness and aerobics, DJ and background music, the Denon DN-F300 delivers the power and dependability that consultants, systems designers, and contractors have come to expect from Denon Professional.
Easy to Use
The large, easy-to-read front-panel LCD display provides instant, at-a-glance status, with an intuitive multifunctional control panel for quick and easy operation even under the most time-sensitive, high-pressure conditions.
The front panel of the Denon audio player features conveniently located microphone input and headphone output, each with its own dedicated level control, along with auto-ducking for paging applications. Front mounted USB and SD/SDHC slots make connecting a wide range of media a snap. And the jog dial makes quick work of file and directory searching.
The DN-F300's rugged, single-space chassis features a solid state design with no moving parts, offering the highest reliability and maintenance-free operation, even in the most challenging environments. The included RC-1135 infrared remote control enables hands-free operation for even greater dependability.
Advanced Playback Features
The Denon DN-F300 offers a wide range of advanced features normally reserved for only the most expensive audio playback models. Its ±20% pitch and tempo controls, easy file search and A-B repeat functions, along with the convenience of the included RC-1135 infrared remote makes it an ideal solution for fitness clubs, dance, and aerobics facilities. Dual mic inputs with auto-ducking make the DN-F300 an ideal choice for restaurants, offices, and other paging and background music operations.
The DN-F300 supports today's most popular audio formats, including MP3 files and uncompressed, CD-quality WAV files. The front-panel SD/SDHC and USB inputs make it a perfect addition to any broadcast facility, providing for instantaneous playback of files from handheld remote news gathering devices without the need to transfer files or convert formats.
- Compact, single rack-space design conserves valuable rack real estate
- Plays uncompressed CD-quality WAV (44.1 kHz) and MP3 files
- Plays back from both SD/SDHC cards and external USB connected media (HDD or Flash drives)
- ±20% pitch control
- ±20% Tempo adjust
- Control from front panel or compact, wearable RC-1135
- Infrared remote (included)
- Dual microphone inputs with level control and music ducking for paging functionality
- Front-panel headphone output with level control
- Random, repeat all, and repeat directory playback modes
- A-B repeat mode
- Easy-to-read front panel navigation
- Auto cue and cue to music functions with audible, frame accurate search capability
Whether you require quality audio playback for church, fitness, office, or in the studio, you'll want to buy the DNF-300 today.
DN-F300 Professional Solid State Audio Player Specifications:
- Playback Media: SD/SDHC, USB drives
- Playback File Format: WAV, MP3 (MPEG-1 Layer III)
- Media Format: FAT/FAT32
- MP3 Bit Rate: 32-320 kbps/Stereo, VBR
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1 kHz
- Quantization: 16 bit
- Audio Section:
- Audio channel: 2 (Stereo) / 1 Monaural
- Frequency response: 20 to 20,000 Hz ± 1.0 dB
- Dynamic range: 96 dB
- Signal-to-noise Ratio: 97 dB (1 kHz, 0 dB playback, A filter)
- Channel separation: 89 dB (1 kHz, 0 dB playback)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.006% (1 kHz, 0 dB playback)
- Line Output (RCA): 2.0 Vrms (0 dB) / 1 kOhm (Level Control Max)
- Mic input sensitivity/input impedance: -38 dBV/10 kOhm (Level Control Max)
- Headphone Output: 20 mW / 32 ohms (Level Control Max)
- Variable Pitch Control: ±20.0% (0.1% steps)
- Frame Search Accuracy: 1/75 second
- Power Source: DC6 V
- Power Consumption: 7.8 W
- Dimensions (including rack kits): 1-12/16" H x 19" W x 5" D
- Weight: 3 lbs. 9 oz.
- Environmental Conditions:
- Operating temperature: +5°C to +35°C
- Operating humidity: 25% to 85%, non condensing
- Storage temperature: -20°C to +60°C
- Storage humidity: 25% to 85%, non condensing